Despite the inevitable short-term impact of COVID-19 on federal technology outlays, IT infrastructure modernization will eventually return to the top of the list of federal IT spending priorities. The pandemic has disrupted award activity and contract delivery while creating resource deployment challenges at federal IT vendors and their agency clients. While the pandemic will cause a shift in some IT outlays, it appears the foundation of digital transformation, analytics, AI, big data, cloud, cybersecurity, mobility and machine learning will remain intact and federal IT budgets will continue to give precedence to the adoption of these technologies.
Join John Caucis and Brian Baker Sept. 30 as they review the results from TBR’s 2Q20 Public Sector IT Services Benchmark report and discuss the trends shaping the federal IT market as the federal government’s fiscal year comes to a close.
- Revenue growth and profit drivers for federal IT vendors
- Federal IT providers that are winning in the COVID-19 environment and why
- Factors driving new solution introductions, alliance formation and acquisitions by federal IT vendors
- The lingering impact of COVID-19 on federal IT spending patterns and vendor activities
- Outlook for federal fiscal 2021
TBR webinars are held typically on Wednesdays at 1 p.m. ET and include a 15-minute Q&A session following the main presentation. Previous webinars can be viewed anytime on TBR’s Webinar Portal.
For additional information or to arrange a briefing with our analysts, please contact TBR at email@example.com.