Insights from TBR’s Cloud and IT Services teams
Join Allan Krans, Patrick Heffernan, Kevin Collupy and Boz Hristov as they discuss how the COVID-19 outbreak has impacted 1Q20 earnings in the cloud, IT services and consulting markets. While the world has been significantly disrupted by COVID-19, the impact on technology vendor revenue and cost structures has thus far been the subject of speculation, but without many facts. With 1Q20 earnings being released by most vendors in mid-April, we will get the first real glimpse into the financial impact for technology vendors. Join TBR to hear our interpretation of the financial results from leading vendors including Amazon Web Services, IBM, Microsoft, Google, Capgemini, Accenture, Infosys, DXC Technology and SAP and challenges facing these markets and firms.
- 1Q20 financial performance overview of cloud and IT services markets
- Vendors faring better and worse in the current environment
- Short-term and long-term impacts of the COVID-19 virus
- Potential changes to 2020 and future market forecasts in the cloud and systems integration (SI) markets
- Business strategies emerging in reaction to the COVID-19 pandemic