2021 PC market predictions
The pandemic has accelerated some trends and slowed others within the devices market. Specifically, the role of the PC has changed during the pandemic and will continue to evolve post-pandemic from working, learning and lifestyle perspectives. Join Principal Analyst Ezra Gottheil and Analyst Eric Costa for a discussion on the state of the PC market, including impacts expected on revenue growth, profitability and unit sales, and what lies ahead for the remainder of 2021 and 2022.
- A review of the state of the PC market and the evolving role of the PC in people’s lives
- An update on PC vendors’ profitability and margin sustainability
- The extent to which the pandemic-driven surge in demand is slowing down
- An update on the price competition and the state of PC average unit revenues
- The current state of the supply chain in the devices ecosystem
Mark your calendars for Wednesday, June 23, at 1 p.m. EDT,
and REGISTER to reserve your space.
TBR webinars are held typically on Wednesdays at 1 p.m. ET and include a 15-minute Q&A session following the main presentation. Previous webinars can be viewed anytime on TBR’s Webinar Portal.
For additional information or to arrange a briefing with our analysts, please contact TBR at [email protected].
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!