The pandemic has accelerated some trends and slowed others within the devices market. Specifically, the role of the PC has changed during the pandemic and will continue to evolve post-pandemic from working, learning and lifestyle perspectives. Join Principal Analyst Ezra Gottheil and Analyst Eric Costa for a discussion on the state of the PC market, including impacts expected on revenue growth, profitability and unit sales, and what lies ahead for the remainder of 2021 and 2022.
- A review of the state of the PC market and the evolving role of the PC in people’s lives
- An update on PC vendors’ profitability and margin sustainability
- The extent to which the pandemic-driven surge in demand is slowing down
- An update on the price competition and the state of PC average unit revenues
- The current state of the supply chain in the devices ecosystem
Mark your calendars for Wednesday, June 23, at 1 p.m. EDT,
and REGISTER to reserve your space.
TBR webinars are held typically on Wednesdays at 1 p.m. ET and include a 15-minute Q&A session following the main presentation. Previous webinars can be viewed anytime on TBR’s Webinar Portal.
For additional information or to arrange a briefing with our analysts, please contact TBR at [email protected].