If you are a skeptic of or bullish on the quantum computing market, or somewhere in between, TBR has insights to share with you! Over the next few months, TBR will dissect the developments occurring in the quantum computing market and share a lot of interesting findings.
The week of July 15
- TBR’s blog will feature an infographic highlighting some of the key findings from TBR’s recently published Quantum Computing Market Landscape. According to the report: “At its core, quantum accelerates the mathematical computations seeking to map and compare high volumes of independent variables. Machine learning (ML) is expected to be a key use case for quantum computing initially, as the faster time to insight will enable organizations to train their computers significantly faster than could be done with classical computers.”
The week of July 22
- On July 24 TBR will hosts its first quantum computing webinar, Quantum computing leaps into customers transformation-centric conversations. In addition to insights into the greater quantum computing market, this webinar will feature an exclusive Q&A session with TBR’s leading analysts in the quantum computing space, Analyst Stephanie Long and Senior Strategy Consultant & Principal Analyst Geoff Woollacott. Don’t miss this opportunity to ask how quantum will impact your business.
- Additionally, a TBR special report on the Quantum Computing Market Landscape will touch on findings from the report and include additional analysis on some recent developments in the quantum computing space, including Rigetti’s recently announced acquisition of QxBranch.
The week of Sept. 9
- TBR is going to Quantum.Tech! This quantum computing-centric industry event will host analysts, customers and vendors over two days and dive into the real world application of quantum and the rapid development of this emerging market. Reach out directly to Long ([email protected]) or Woollacott ([email protected]) to set up a meeting with them during the conference.
The week of Sept. 16
- Long and Woollacott will recap Quantum.Tech as well as share their key takeaways from the event and projections around quantum’s impact on the greater IT market in a TBR special report.