Transparency, consistency, quality: Winning formulas for IT services, digital transformation and consulting in 2023
After years of IT services vendors and their technology partners telling clients (and analysts) that “data is the new oil” and that “every company is a technology company,” we are finally reaching a tipping point at which vendors cannot sell the promise of data but need to sell the results. Clients expect returns on their investments in digital transformation, analytics and cloud, pushing IT services vendors to deliver more transparently, with more consistency and at a higher quality.
Join Principal Analyst & Practice Manager Patrick M. Heffernan and TBR’s Professional Services team Thursday, Jan. 19, 2023, at 1 p.m. EST/10 a.m. PST for an in-depth, exclusive review of Top 3 Predictions for Professional Services in 2023 and Top 3 Predictions for Digital Transformation in 2023, both part of TBR’s 2023 Predictions series.
In this FREE webinar you’ll learn:
- Why IT services and consulting clients have moved on from exploring data, and now expect faster ROI on their emerging tech investments
- How the breakups of various IT services vendors and consultancies will, and will not, impact the competitive landscape
- Which IT services vendors and consultancies have been winning the war for talent (Hint: none of them)
- What is compelling some IT services vendors and consultancies to build metaverse capabilities
- Why AI enables transformation and automation fosters cost containment
- How hyperscalers flipped the vendor selection switch on IT services and consulting
Predictions is an annual TBR series examining market trends and business changes in key markets. 2023 covered segments include cloud & software, devices, digital transformation, IT infrastructure, professional services, federal IT services, and telecom.
Previous TBR webinars can be viewed anytime on TBR’s Webinar Portal. For additional information or to arrange a briefing with our analysts, please contact TBR at [email protected].
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!