2023 will mark the first time the mature cloud market is tested. While cloud served as an alternative IT cost-savings measure in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis, it is no longer an insignificant portion of the average customer’s IT budget.
Join Principal Analyst & Practice Manager Allan Krans, Senior Analyst Evan Woollacott and Senior Analyst Catie Merrill Thursday, Jan. 12, 2023, at 1 p.m. EST/10 a.m. PST for an in-depth, exclusive review of the Top 5 Predictions for Cloud & Software in 2023, part of TBR’s 2023 Predictions series. This discussion will span the entire cloud market, including IaaS, PaaS and SaaS, as well as all elements of the strategies we expect to see as cloud vendors navigate an unprecedented competitive environment.
In this FREE webinar you’ll learn:
- How cost will come back in vogue
- Why both big and small vendors will get bigger
- The reason we believe all growth in the cloud market will come through partnerships
- The ways hyperscalers will invest in PaaS and infringe on partners
- Why SaaS vendors will pursue solution upsell and cross-sell tactics to weather economic pressures
Predictions is an annual TBR series examining market trends and business changes in key markets. 2023 covered segments include cloud & software, devices, digital transformation, IT infrastructure, professional services, federal IT services, and telecom.