With TBR’s Cloud & Software market and competitive intelligence research, gain a true understanding of how technology and business strategies are being used by leading vendors to address the growing desire for cloud-enabled solutions. Our unique research in this space includes financial data that goes beyond just reported data, revenue and growth benchmarks, go-to-market analysis, ecosystem and partnership teardowns, and market sizing and forecasting.
Receive in-depth financial and business model analysis of the leading vendors in the cloud, rounded out with marketwide perspectives and direct insight from end-customer primary research. This combination of perspectives allows TBR to quantify the financial returns being generated from leading vendor strategies and identify where the market is headed based on feedback from customers making cloud investment decisions.
A free trial of TBR’s Insights Center platform gives you access to our entire Cloud and Software research portfolio and the ability to customize and curate reports detailing our analysis based on your company’s specific needs.
Fill out the form below to start today!
Trends we are looking at for 2022:
- SaaS opportunity size attracts all kinds of new participants
- IaaS is about scale; PaaS is about differentiation
- Cloud delivery for mission-critical applications inching closer to mainstream
- The rise of industry clouds
- Customization as the standard for cloud applications
- Hybrid as the new norm
- Distributed cloud moving from experiment to niche delivery method
- Value-add partners in software development and managed services
- Increased importance of partner activities