Objective Data to Measure the World’s Leading Tech Companies
TBR clients have access to over $3 trillion in benchmarked revenue and 4-plus million unique data points across cloud and software, IT infrastructure, devices, professional services, management consulting, digital transformation, and telecom industries updated quarterly. With our proprietary data your team can highlight apple-to-apple comparisons of the leading vendors, by business unit, across all critical segments of the global ICT landscape; create data visualizations and qualitative analysis on vendor performance across key business metrics (e.g., revenue, expense, margin) by business unit, geo and industry vertical, and more.
Market and competitor benchmarks provide a comparison of vendor performance in a market, including analysis on vendor strategies, financial performance, go-to-market and resource management. The research graphically portrays comparisons of vendors by myriad metrics, calling out leaders, laggards and business models. Defensible, data-informed views of market opportunity and operational best practices are highlighted in each publication. TBR also provides benchmark data in Excel pivot tables.
Current Market & Competitor Benchmarks:
- Cloud and Software Applications Benchmark
- Cloud Components Benchmark
- Cloud Infrastructure & Platforms Benchmark
- Cloud Professional Services Benchmark
- Colocation Benchmark
- Devices Benchmark
- Digital Transformation: Analytics Professional Services Benchmark
- Digital Transformation: Digital Marketing Services Benchmark
- Federal IT Services Benchmark
- Global Delivery Benchmark
- Healthcare IT Services Benchmark
- IT Infrastructure Benchmark
- IT Services Vendor Benchmark
- Management Consulting Benchmark
- Private Cellular Networks Vendor Benchmark
- Telecom Infrastructure Services Benchmark
- Telecom Infrastructure Services Margin Benchmark
- U.S. Mobile Operator Benchmark
- U.S. Telecom Enterprise Operator Benchmark
- U.S. Telecom Operator Public Sector Benchmark
“Great work by TBR on our battle cards! The team is impressed with the depth of content and excellence in delivery. Our SVP of Sales was basically banging the table to get his team to get these deployed!”
“Our sales team still relies on the competitive positioning tools you did for us … . It was incredibly well received by our sales team and, I believe, has played a part in helping us achieve our recent share gains.”
“TBR is my go-to for executive-facing intelligence because their work can be directly implemented into our strategy canvases. We regularly make decisions based on TBR insights.”
“TBR Modeling enables a new level of discipline for resource allocation to business operations. With shareholder pressure to increase ROI velocity whilst managing risk, this modeling capability provided us the level of granularity required for competitive analytics and planning platforms.”
“I have worked with a number of research firms in my career and have found that you do not always get the value that you are either promised or expect. That is not the case with TBR. They delivered not only the data that you would expect when you invest in a project, but they exceeded our expectations with a very thorough and insightful view into how the results from the research could improve our business. Based upon the study and TBR’s recommendations, we are moving forward with an advertising campaign to capture a very important customer segment.”
“TBR builds the best tech P&Ls in the world! Our executives have come to rely on the quarterly data you provide, and use it to measure the relative success of their business units.”
“Any time an executive puts up a number that shows our results against competitors or the market, TBR’s name is always footnoted. It’s clearly your differentiator and helping you build brand at the highest levels.”
“The work your team did helped us go from almost not launching our new offering to going forward with the launch. Since the launch, we’ve been getting great feedback from sales on the pricing of the offering and seeing little pushback from customers, and the revenue performance has surpassed expectations. I still use the material two or three times per week when guiding product managers and sales on the portfolio strategy.”
Explore TBR Vendor Coverage
TBR’s vendor reports, snapshots and profiles provide deep-dive analysis of a single vendor across corporate strategies, tactics, SWOT analysis, financials, go-to-market strategies and resource strategies. Vendor performance is put in the context of market opportunity and competitive environment and our assessment shows where a vendor will success and its future market position.
- Amazon Web Services
- VMware Inc.
Ready to Level Up Your Insights?
TBR’s digital-first competitive intelligence platform, TBR Insight Center™, allows for configured & customized views into IT markets, vendors, alliances and ecosystems.
Benefits delivered through TBR Insight Center™ include:
- Dynamic, configurable platform for TBR’s objective, independent and validated data and analysis
- Customizable views of millions of data points to match your specific needs
- Simple download functionality for customized views of analysis and feeds of data, saving staff dozens of hours per month
- Updates for market disruptions and emerging trends