Actionable insights and recommendations around business performance benchmarks, comparative peer landscape and strategic market moves to help companies align for both cost optimization and strategic growth
Key outcomes delivered include:
- Assessment of the strengths and vulnerabilities of key competitors and advise clients on how to defend and capitalize on them
- Evaluation of how client peers are structuring their teams and processes to manage costs to support profitability
- Provide a cadence of comparative insights to use in executive communication and reporting
- Alignment of price points and price strategies for existing offerings to maximize revenue, profit and market share opportunity
- Creation of a long-term commercial strategy, aligned to peer best practices, that optimizes financial performance
Analyze the best practices and approaches of peers' operations and processes to help clients optimize their go-to-market, delivery and commercial practices.
Identify strengths and vulnerabilities of a portfolio area or line of business versus peers through a series of outside-in and inside-out analyses.
Benchmark competitive price levels for comparable products and services and competitors' pricing strategies.
Samsung heads in the right direction
Samsung introduced its new Galaxy Note 9 smartphone and two other products at a big event, Samsung Unpacked 2018, at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn on Aug. 9. The Galaxy Note 9 is a beautiful thing. It is better than last year’s model in many ways, and it has new features, including a remote control […]
Is ‘cloud repatriation’ real?
Cloud repatriation is real, but not real enough to change the prevailing cloud trajectory. Think of it as the exception, and not the rule. It’s a question I’ve heard multiple times: “We heard that [insert giant company name] is taking their apps/data off [insert giant public cloud vendor name] and moving it back into their […]
Customer Success Stories
Digital transformation has created significant market buzz and excitement as buyers look to vendors to help modernize business processes and create new ways of working with and connecting to their customers. This shift not only impacts technology users but also the way vendors must message and sell to their prospects. One client facing this conundrum came […]
A key challenge for product and service teams is to identify into which offerings and customer segments to invest their go-to-market resources to generate the maximum return. Vendors are often challenged to get a clear picture of what use cases are being invested in, particularly among emerging technologies. A client came to TBR needing assistance […]