Actionable insights and recommendations around business performance benchmarks, comparative peer landscape and strategic market moves to help companies align for both cost optimization and strategic growth
Key outcomes delivered include:
- Assessment of the strengths and vulnerabilities of key competitors and advise clients on how to defend and capitalize on them
- Evaluation of how client peers are structuring their teams and processes to manage costs to support profitability
- Provide a cadence of comparative insights to use in executive communication and reporting
- Alignment of price points and price strategies for existing offerings to maximize revenue, profit and market share opportunity
- Creation of a long-term commercial strategy, aligned to peer best practices, that optimizes financial performance
Analyze the best practices and approaches of peers' operations and processes to help clients optimize their go-to-market, delivery and commercial practices.
Identify strengths and vulnerabilities of a portfolio area or line of business versus peers through a series of outside-in and inside-out analyses.
Benchmark competitive price levels for comparable products and services and competitors' pricing strategies.
Fear of the death of ‘digital’
When we published our professional and IT services predictions for 2020, we anticipated feedback would center on the seemingly most controversial forecast: the end of “digital” as an industry catch-all term, nearly always followed by “transformation.” Initial comments from clients suggested we touched a bit of a nerve. We do not believe a possible economic […]
Use of container technology solidifies Red Hat’s DevSecOps approach amid intensifying threats toward IT
Through DevSecOps, Red Hat builds in security across the entire stack, preserving its differentiation in the security space In today’s IT landscape, security is often overlooked in many DevOps and Agile models, yet for some, it is becoming a priority. Put simply, DevSecOps takes DevOps to the next level, tightly integrating security in every stage […]
Customer Success Stories
Digital transformation has created significant market buzz and excitement as buyers look to vendors to help modernize business processes and create new ways of working with and connecting to their customers. This shift not only impacts technology users but also the way vendors must message and sell to their prospects. One client facing this conundrum came […]
A key challenge for product and service teams is to identify into which offerings and customer segments to invest their go-to-market resources to generate the maximum return. Vendors are often challenged to get a clear picture of what use cases are being invested in, particularly among emerging technologies. A client came to TBR needing assistance […]