It’s clear now that ERP solutions, which are key to solving business problems, are fair game for cloud migration. The barriers of performance, security and compliance are all but gone, leaving only the pace of change organizations can muster as the determiner of when ERP workloads can be reimaged with cloud technologies.
Join Practice Manager Allan Krans, Senior Analyst Evan Woollacott and Senior Analyst Catie Merrill Thursday, June 16, 2022, for a look at how end customers are using cloud technologies to solve real-world business problems.
In this FREE webinar you’ll learn:
- How barriers to ERP migration have eroded, opening the flood gates to cloud deployments, even in regulated industries
- How industry customization of cloud technologies is becoming an expectation from customers
- How platform vendors like Amazon Web Services, Microsoft and Google are encroaching on applications and services markets in the quest for growth
Mark your calendars for Thursday, June 16, 2022, at 1 p.m. EDT,
and REGISTER to reserve your space.
- Hyperscalers’ cloud-based modern network architecture provides strategic advantage over legacy network technologies
- Russian aggression will not dampen pandemic-driven cloud demand