TBR senior analysts lead the research agenda within their respective teams while supporting clients’ critical business decision making. The TBR environment has the potential for broad exposure to high-tech executives as well as the opportunity for press attribution.
The senior analyst is responsible for scoping, bidding, researching, implementing and delivery of projects to clients. Additionally, the senior analyst will contribute to and/or oversee projects’ detailed primary and secondary research, followed by written reports and summary presentations. The individual is expected to lead exemplarily within the organization and drive growth for TBR, including developing collateral and programs.
The individual is responsible for developing working relationships with key personnel in TBR’s client base, many of which are Fortune 500 senior vendor executives, as well as with TBR managers and sales team, and the press. These close relationships are the key to differentiation in the high-tech industry and to the generation of TBR’s project work. Qualified candidates will possess high-quality standards, the ability to work in a team environment, and the desire to be challenged and surpass goals.
- 5+ years’ experience, Bachelor’s degree; MBAs/advanced degree or relevant work experience preferred
- Knowledge of the ICT industry and perspectives on current trends and their impact on business strategies
- Excellent listening, writing, quantitative, qualitative and oral communication skills
- Proven track record of outstanding project and process management expertise
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build cross-organizational relationships
- Ability to handle multiple assignments concurrently
- Expertise in primary and secondary research techniques, including modeling and forecasting
- Ability to synthesize business implications with a grasp of market economics/dynamics to deliver vendor predictions and analyses
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
- Ability to quickly discern and analyze the critical elements of large data sets and communicate this analysis to clients in verbal, written and/or spreadsheet format
- Ability to operate with a steep learning curve and in an autonomous culture
- Work well within a team structure, with the desire to learn from others as well as share experiences
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Commitment to quality and customer satisfaction
- Intellectual curiosity
Technology Business Research, Inc. is committed to providing a work environment that is free of discrimination and in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We believe each individual has the right to work in a professional atmosphere that promotes employment opportunities and prohibits discriminatory practices. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, creed, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.