TBR seeks a seasoned Sales Account Executive with a proven track record in selling research services to the high-tech industry. Success will yield a healthy income with full benefits, and provide stimulating exposure to the highest levels of the Fortune 500 accounts in the IT industry.
- Develop territory sales plan to ensure the creation of opportunities and build and maintain a high-performance pipeline to support quota attainment.
- Develop and pursue an overall account plan to maximize opportunities and leverage TBR research offerings within your key accounts.
- Attain a minimum of 100% of the assigned revenue goals and new account acquisition by initiating outbound calls to prospective customers and new accounts.
- Submit accurate and timely forecasts within a CRM.
- Establish and maintain industry contacts that facilitate sales.
- Driven to succeed with proven track record of consistent over-quota performance selling research to Fortune 1000 C-level market intelligence, strategic planning and business leaders
- Competent in selling intangible services to critical decision makers
- Exceptional skills in prospecting and qualifying potential accounts
- Demonstrate understanding and depth of experience in selling company and market intelligence solutions based on research services within various IT segments including computer hardware, software, professional services and networking markets
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including experience developing effective executive summaries and proposals/statements of work
- Highly consultative sales approach and proactive sales generation with demonstrated territory and account expansion capabilities
- Highly successful negotiation/closing skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills focused on addressing and resolving client/account issues
- Understanding of underlying business and financial principles as they relate to developing solutions
- Understanding of financial metrics (e.g., margins, costs)
Compensation and Benefits
This position offers a viable base salary and an aggressive sales commission to provide unlimited income potential within assigned territory. TBR also offers competitive benefits:
- Comprehensive health insurance plan options
- Dental insurance
- Life and AD&D insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
Experience: Bachelor’s or master’s degree with 5+ years experience preferred
Location: Postion is hybrid, but candidate must be located in the New England or New York area
Qualified candidates should send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Technology Business Research, Inc. is committed to providing a work environment that is free of discrimination and in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We believe each individual has the right to work in a professional atmosphere that promotes employment opportunities and prohibits discriminatory practices. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, creed, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.