TBR sales executives possess a proven track record in selling research services to the high-tech industry. The successful AE will meet or exceed sales objectives of assigned territory by selling syndicated offerings and sourcing custom research opportunities by employing professional sales techniques, providing customer service and establishing long-term relationships.
- Develop territory sales plan to ensure the creation of opportunities and build and maintain a high-performance pipeline to support quota attainment.
- Create and pursue account plans to maximize opportunities and leverage TBR research offerings within key accounts and prospects.
- Attain or surpass the assigned revenue goals and new account acquisitions by managing the sales process from initial approach through to negotiation and close.
- Submit accurate and timely activity and revenue forecasts.
- Establish strong knowledge of TBR’s offerings, capabilities and client use cases, as well as working knowledge of the underlying industries to provide expertise.
- A drive to succeed with a proven track record of over-quota performance selling solutions to Fortune 1000 C-level clients and prospects
- Persistence, tenacity and the ability to overcome obstacles
- Quick thinking with the ability to lead a solutions sales process
- Competent in introducing and selling intangible services to critical decision makers
- Proven experience prospecting, qualifying and closing new accounts as well as establishing long-term business relationships
- Excellent listening, written and oral communication skills, including experience developing effective executive summaries, proposals and statements of work
- Effective consultative sales approach and proactive sales generation with demonstrated territory and account expansion capabilities
- Highly successful negotiation and closing skills
- Ability to work in teams and with employees at all levels of an organization
- Excellent problem-solving skills focused on addressing and resolving client and account issues
Technology Business Research, Inc. is committed to providing a work environment that is free of discrimination and in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We believe each individual has the right to work in a professional atmosphere that promotes employment opportunities and prohibits discriminatory practices. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, creed, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.