TBR is seeking a Research Analyst Intern for the summer 2021 internship in the June to August 2021 timeframe. This entry-level position is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in an office setting and take on increasing levels of responsibility. There is potential for the internship to continue through fall 2021 and to transition to a full-time position upon graduation. Hours will total approximately 12-30 hours per week, depending on candidate availability.
The Research Analyst Intern with a content focus will be responsible for qualitative and quantitative research and analysis of the ICT industry. This position will involve working closely with TBR’s industry-leading analytical teams to contribute to the development of syndicated reports through secondary research, report writing and financial model updates. The role will have a primary focus on research, qualitative analysis and writing to support syndicated report production, though may involve some quantitative work updating company financial models.
Ideal candidates will be in a business program in school, have strong writing, have analytical skills and possess intellectual curiosity.
- Commitment to quality
- Persistence, tenacity, ability to overcome obstacles, and a desire to improve skills and achieve goals
- Ability to discern and analyze the critical elements of large sets of information
- Ability to communicate analysis to clients in verbal, written and/or Excel formats
- Ability to understand business implications with a grasp of market economics/dynamics to deliver predictions and analyses
- Works well in a team structure, and is willing to learn from those around you as well as share experiences
- Desire to be challenged
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, as well as experience developing effective executive reports and presentations
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Compensation: $17per hour
Experience: Entry-level; bachelor’s degree or current college junior/senior
Qualified candidates should send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Technology Business Research, Inc. is committed to providing a work environment that is free of discrimination and in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We believe each individual has the right to work in a professional atmosphere that promotes employment opportunities and prohibits discriminatory practices. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, creed, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.