TBR is seeking a full-time Research Analyst. This entry-level position is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in financial modeling and take on increasing levels of responsibility. The Research Analyst will work directly with TBR’s data team to support, create and improve the data products offered by TBR, including financial models, benchmarks and market forecasts.
The Research Analyst will be responsible for quantitative research and analysis of the ICT industry. This position will involve working closely with TBR’s industry-leading analytical teams to contribute to company and market financial model updates and the development of new data products. The Research Analyst leverages modeling and forecasting skills to build new company models, update existing company models and consolidate existing models to build market summary models with segment and forecasting modules as well as provides written analytical support for the modeling.
Ideal candidates have a degree in a data- and analytics-focused program such as business, mathematics or data science; have above-average Excel skills; and have an interest in data modeling and forecasting.
- Commitment to quality
- Persistence, tenacity, ability to overcome obstacles, and a desire to improve skills and achieve goals
- Ability to discern and analyze the critical elements of large sets of information
- Ability to communicate analysis to clients in verbal, written and/or Excel formats
- Ability to understand business implications with a grasp of market economics/dynamics to deliver predictions and analyses
- Works well in a team structure, and is willing to learn from those around you as well as share experiences
- Desire to be challenged
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
- Proficiency in Excel
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Experience: Entry-level; bachelor’s degree
Qualified candidates should send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Technology Business Research, Inc. is committed to providing a work environment that is free of discrimination and in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We believe each individual has the right to work in a professional atmosphere that promotes employment opportunities and prohibits discriminatory practices. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, creed, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.