The customer success manager (CSM) role requires high energy supported by the skills and characteristics needed to be a successful team member: proven experience in client services and sales, and the drive to be a revenue contributor.
- Introduce TBR and its offerings to qualified prospects and expand usage within existing accounts.
- Achieve business goals, including increased growth of syndicated business and renewals.
- Understand client value and perform subscription and relationship health checks through high-volume client calling and consistent interaction with relevant team members.
- Independently build relationships based on service and value to the client.
- Follow a comprehensive and effective renewal process.
- Uncover new opportunities and transition qualified leads to the sales team.
- Establish and convey strong knowledge of TBR’s offerings and capabilities as well as working knowledge of the underlying industries.
- Team internally with sales and delivery teams to ensure customer success and retention.
- Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years’ experience preferred
- Strong and natural customer service and support mentality
- Persistence, tenacity and the ability to overcome obstacles and strive to improve skills and achieve goals
- Quick-thinking and the ability to work in a fast-paced, team-selling environment
- Competency in introducing, servicing and selling intangible services
- Professionalism, dependability and the drive to succeed
- Excellent listening, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and change direction as needed
- Strong phone and customer service skills
- Proven experience prospecting and qualifying potential accounts
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and with employees at all levels of an organization
- Experience with CRM platform
Technology Business Research, Inc. is committed to providing a work environment that is free of discrimination and in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We believe each individual has the right to work in a professional atmosphere that promotes employment opportunities and prohibits discriminatory practices. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, creed, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.