TBR sales interns have the unique responsibility of immediately stepping into the role of Account Manager within our sales team. Account Managers address the key goals of servicing our existing clients by supporting Account Executives on their assigned set of existing accounts. Additionally, the role requires the traditional business development responsibility of expanding the TBR footprint within existing clients and new logo accounts. This internship position reports to TBR’s Senior Account Manager — Business Development, with functional reporting to TBR’s Account Executives and Vice President of Customer Success.
The account manager role requires high energy supported by the skills and characteristics needed to be a successful team member: high levels of competence in client services and lead generation to contribute to full—cycle sales.
Key Aspects of the Role:
- Serve TBR’s existing clients with an understanding of client value and performing subscription and relationship health checks through high-volume client calling and consistent interaction with relevant team members; partner internally with sales and delivery teams to ensure customer success and retention
- Work with account executives and the accounts they own, as well as by transitioning qualified leads into new sales opportunities
- Expand services with existing accounts and support new customer expansion
- Introduce TBR and its offerings to qualified prospects and expand usage within existing accounts
- Achieve business goals, including increased growth of syndicated business and renewals
- Independently build relationships based on service and value to the client
- Follow a comprehensive and effective renewal process
- Identify, qualify and document prospects in assigned sales territory through high-volume cold calling
- Communicate to clients through calls and emails in a professional manner
With this internship you will master top sales tools such as:
- Linkedin Navigator
- Zoom Info
Compensation: $15 per hour, plus meeting incentives of between $5 to $15 per meeting booked (based on performance, 3 to 10 meetings per week typical range)
Allowed School Years: Sophomore, Junior, Senior
Allowed Majors: Any major within the UNH Peter T. Paul College of Business and Economics would be a fit for both sales and analyst interns
Work Authorization Requirements: U.S. work authorization is required
Qualified candidates should send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Technology Business Research, Inc. is committed to providing a work environment that is free of discrimination and in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We believe each individual has the right to work in a professional atmosphere that promotes employment opportunities and prohibits discriminatory practices. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, creed, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.