- How do I register for a webinar?
You may register via our invitation emails or on Upcoming Webinars page on TBR's website. If you'd like to receive our invitation emails, please contact Peggy Olsen.
- Is there a deadline for registration?
We recommend you register no later than 15 minutes prior to the start of the event. Once you've registered, you'll receive a confirmation email containing the access link.
- Is there a limit to the number of attendees?
No. Our technology allows for an infinite number of viewers whether live or on demand.
- What happens after I register?
You'll receive a confirmation email with the access link, as well as reminder notices shortly before the event.
- How much does it cost to view a webinar?
TBR webinars are free.
- How long are the webinars?
The majority of TBR webinars are 45 minutes with 15 minutes reserved for questions.
- When is the ideal time to join a webinar?
We recommend joining the webinar 5 to 10 minutes before start time. Prior to joining, check your computer is configured properly.
- What if I missed a live webinar?
All TBR webinars are available on demand after they originally air. For a complete list of presentations, please visit our on-demand portal.
- How can I obtain a copy of the slides used during the webinar?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a PDF of the deck within 24 business hours.
- Is there a dial-in number for the webinar?
No. Since TBR webinars stream directly over the web, video and audio are managed through your computer or mobile device.
- I lost sound for a few seconds. What happened?
This is a result of buffering. If sound does not resume, refresh the page. If you still can't hear anything, alert the host, and we will work to resolve the issue with ON24. To view minimum technical requirements, such as supported browsers and internet connections speeds, please visit the Event Help Guide.